PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford or Cabair or any others??
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 15:12
Frank Furillo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Katherine and Blinkz,
so so sorry, you obviously have much more life experience that someone in their late 30's, divorced, been made redundant, raised over £100K for training and living costs, runs their own business and deals with their own tax return and their fiancee's tax returns as well.
I have absolutely no issues with Oxford, as said, however I do have huge issues with the elitism that seems to surround many oxford students. There was one at the senimar yesterday and sorry but he needs to learn to wind his neck in.
Why is no one allowed to comment on any aspect of integrated training unless it is to praise it to the gods? I was under the impression that we live in a democracy, well Gordon Brown doesn't think so but thats another issue.
I will not be drawn into the debate, as it has been raging for many years and will no doubt continue.
I am trying to give an objective side to this and am too old to argue or discuss when others quite clearly know better than me.
I wish you both the very best and hope you get what you wish for, me its a Tall Well Breasted Swedish blonde woman who goes like a train, but don't tell the fiancee

Also Blinkz, well done on getting that job with Ryanair, of course you will have to shell out for your type rating. I know lots of Modular pilots who are are Ryanair as well. good luck