PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford or Cabair or any others??
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 10:31
maxdrypower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ray , where do you get the impression that Ox assists more in helping gain employement? Is this from their site ? I think you will find from here that from experience Oxford does precisely the opposite . Just do a search and listen to all the ex oxford students who are still out of a job and have had no assistance whatsoever . An ex colleaugue of mine went integrated at Ox and hasd sod all help . When he finally got a job with Baby they put him down as a success which then potential punters see as someone who oxford assisted (untrue)
I also think you will find that you are not more lkiely to be employed as an integrated type . Yes some airlines do like it , but only some an fATPL is exactly that . Im sure your son will be fine at Ox and may get a job at the end of it they are a good school no doubt . And if you can afford it then why not but dont do it on the strength of their sales pitch . I have had their pitch and its bollocks thye constantly quote successes that are not theirs etc etc
Good luck