PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C525 Questions
Thread: C525 Questions
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 10:00
gjhome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C525 Questions

Hi,
I have a couple of questions about the CJ1 that I hope someone of you can anwser.
1. When you shutdown the engines at parking, is there some way to silence the voicewarnings that results from the low oilpressure etc? Because of the small cabin every passeger hear this and we would like to avoid that.
2. When we program the flightplan in the UNS-1K fms, the route shows on the map with magenta lines connecting each waypoint. Why dosenīt these lines show up when you put in a SID or STAR? There are no lines between the waypoints, and this makes it difficult to visualize the procedure.
3. We also have some problems with the headsets. I tried my lightspeed anr headsets and the headphones were working, but the mike did not, when I transmitted there was a high screaming tone sounding, why? Second, is there not any kind of squelch in the pilot intercom system? We like to always wear hedsets to keep the passengers from be disturbed from the atc chatter. The problem is that the other pilots mike always makes this quite high static noise on the intercom. On every other plan I been flying there have been a squelch setting but I can not find it in this aircraft.
I hope you can help me with this!
Thanks