PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow - whats going on
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 09:46
Capt Birdseye jnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Friends-

From what I can work out our colleauges in London are in the deepest s**t no leadership no trust and all because of this love tryst between Hesh and his spider woman friend.....lets hope with his departure, London can start to build for a better future, mind you when taking in all the facts, for this to happen it looks like they need to rid the station of the infestation of spiders and snakes and redeploy a proper captain, who really has GF future in mind and is not hell bent on screwing the good people and rewarding the bad .......from the words of my good friend-

Leaving Gulf Air London was the hardest decision I have ever had to make, but one I have had to, I could not stay in a company where they are happy to leave someone in a position where they are clearly out of their depths with the only outcome of this act- irreversible devastation , Heathrow was a fantastic station, we were the hub every station looked and aspired to be like, what business organisation sees this act as good business sense-it is clearly time to go-sometimes you have to make sacrafices in order to maintain your sanity.........

My dear friend how very true......

Last edited by Capt Birdseye jnr; 7th Oct 2007 at 09:50. Reason: spelling