PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Macau Asia Express
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 04:26
hailer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots Beware

Arrowhead

Difficult to argue with your main premise - particularly that guys need to be very sure that they know exactly what they are signing for. I am not sure that there is even much conviction amongst the MAX operations guys. They certainly feel they have had the mushroom treatment from the information I have heard.

Also difficult to argue with your judgment on the MAX senior management -for the three "amigos" involved it may owe more to sycophantic naivety and a sheltered upbringing than mere stupidity. The real rogues may be the share-holders - not noted for their care and concern. Would you let your daughter marry anyone from Air China, Shun Tak or CNAC??

However, that matters little to the pilots awaiting their joining dates. They are not stupid - and I would be surprised of the CV are not being updated as I write. That could be exactly what NX want - the need to recruit using their own "sources"?

Let us hope they confound the sceptics - my money is not on MAX surviving but the pilots and aircraft may still be needed. Air China and Air Macau are short of both.

Hailer