PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL - 2
Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2007, 20:49
RAPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to say it, but the follow-up relayed on behalf of the friend actually came across as very snobbish indeed, more so than the original letter of complaint. I haven't been to the Liverpool lounge, but the tone of the original letter isn't particularly condusive to getting a positive response out of the airport or Halewood.

The complaints may well all be very well and reasonable, but any goodwill will pretty much be lost by the tone of it in my opinion. (I've done my fair share of complaining in the past, so have had a bit of trial and error experience )

As Chica says, the smaller airports are not a patch on the larger lounges at some airports, but they are adequate for the job and in-line with the airlines you are travelling in. If you want BA Lounge standards, fly with BA and pay top whack as well for a CE ticket.

Sorry your friend had a bad experience, especially as it seems much out of keeping with the experiences of others. Maybe just plain old bad luck to catch the place at a less than well serviced 30 minutes.