PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inverted roll with C-172????
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2007, 19:58
Beaver diver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK guys ,a lot of things learned and reviewed. Since I have started this thread I will finish it in the same manor with a few juicy questions that we're never described in any POH or explained to us at the time when we we're still "student pilots" regarding everyday flying. Some of the questions are;
1.) How does the plane react if you are stalling with 4 people on board and max baggage?
= Answer: I don't know ( usualy you are in the plane with your instructor and no baggage)
2.) How does the plane react in a full flap config stall while carying 4 people (C172) and max baggage while on 500 feet final?
= Answer: I am confused (usualy you do this exercises on 3000 feet plus...)
3.) They say that some of the airplanes are not "Spin" authorised; does that means that If I inadvertently end up in a spin, I can't recover the airplane or do they just say ;"Well, If it brakes apart while recovering it It is your fault since we have said it is not made to do any spins???"
= Answer; I hope I will never end up in a spin...
There are many more things that I would like to explore and get answers to, but for now, let's believe that C172 can't make a barrel roll, can't be "spinned", can't stall at 500 feet with full load and lets believe to the POH references. Anyways It is safest for all of us.