PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your rudest pax?
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2007, 12:30
Virginia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How many times have you seen a flight attendant swear at and physically assult passengers? I have never witnessed it but have witnessed many occasions of passengers being verbally abusive and physically abusive towards airline staff.

I agree that cabin crew shouldn't be rude but was wondering how you would define rude cabin crew? As I said before, some passengers do tend to think that 'no' to a request=rude. I am not implying you are one of these people and would be interested to hear your stories. And yes, I have witnessed rudeness from cabin crew to pax but far, far more cases of terribly rude pax! Again, I'm not saying you are a bad passenger at all.

On a slightly different note about rudeness, you do hear a lot of people moan about customer service staff. Maybe it's just me but I do find that by being generally pleasant and polite I very rarely get bad service.

If I need to complain I ask to see a manager and politely and calmly tell them what I would like to make a complaint about and usually my problem is resolved. I wish passengers would realise that by shouting and swearing they just make themselves look like idiots. Have never felt the need to do this.