PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2007, 20:49
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
CM,

My use of the expression "Teabag" has always been one of selective targetiing of very few specific "Brits" who manage to demonstrate everything wrong with an imperial, bigoted, and totally obnoxious manner of conduct.

The vast preponderance of "Brits" I have encountered over the past forty years have been anything but "Teabags" and I consider myself to be very fortunate in having had the opportunity to know them.

It goes without saying that other nationalities have equally offensive persons thus the "Brits" do not have a monopoly on obnoxious people.

I suppose my choice of the expression "Tea Bag" is derived from my country men's attempt at making saltwater tea in Boston one night early in the life of my country as it was a totally unsuccessful recipe.

Thus please do not assume I use the term loosely or without giving some thought as to the applicability of the term. I suppose in this current environment of adhering to "politically correct" language.....I should just simply call them "anal orifices"!