PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet....
Thread: Eagle Jet....
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 22:22
dartagnan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can not agree more!

sure, they will give you an hard life. Like working in the middle of the night, loading planes (and you pay for that) and being on call 24/24.
If you leave, good for them, they keep your cash.

and , you are not a US citizen, you are just an illegal foreigner under an illegal M1 visa student treated like a slave, and you are breaking the FAA rules and immigration laws cuz you work in a PART135 operation under an M1 student visa.If you have an accident or any incident, they can send you to jail or face deportation with a 10 years ban. So now, how smart do you feel when an employer in Europe will ask you if you can travel worldwide.

if you are sick, or have an accident, no one will help you. They will fire you, and as you are only a student, you have no governmental help of any kind and you have not even the right to sue your employer as the contract is probably a messed up between authorities, eaglejet, and the company for who you fly.
So now try to figure out, who you are going to sue, and who is going to pay for your attorney fees.

I can go long on this (like the FAA have tried to shut down Eaglejet, but for a reason I don't know, they are still conducting their rip-off business and this is why they are not involved in part 121 operation) ,I have seen too many friends totally broke .Each time I see an European guy telling me how great eaglejet is ,to finish totally %$#% (paying to play, not having a salary and no real futur if not in jail yet) I think some of you need to stop smoking pot and come back to reality !

and btw, I have an interview tomorrow in Europe(and 2 others coming up soon), and they didn't ask me one penny!
to let you know, that' s better to keep your money for interviews than paying to play!

Last edited by dartagnan; 3rd Oct 2007 at 22:42.