PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet....
Thread: Eagle Jet....
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 16:45
rayward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Not Go To Eaglejet!!!!!

Do not, I repeat do not go or talk to Eagle Jet, They have Mr. sweet talker will talk to you forever about how easy things can and will be!!!!! nothing but bull. Please chk. on Eagle's records with the better business bureau in Florida (poor), Ameriflight in Burbank (poor). He will and will tell you all that you need is your commercial sngl./multi and inst. to start training, till you pay and please (read the very fine prints on the contract) with Ameriflight......things will go down from there, Indoc is good (instructors are dull, dry unpleasent, rough and unfriendly surroundings, you are not a hired captain and you will be looked at very diffrently and for sure will not be treated the same. Your sim time will be the worest to start, it's always the hired captains and then you, go home and will call you, sorry we do not have an aircraft for you today come back after a month, phone calles never returned till a week or 10-days past, training captains think they are God's gift to Aviation, Managers or even people around will not say hello or good morning ( very dry place), you start flying and that is if you pass their sim training...and they expect you to know the aircraft in and out in a very limited time (now that you paid your money) they will ask you for more cause you need more time in the sim (start at $90 hr and up), now if you pass, prepare for another period of delays cause you are not that important to them and always looked down to, if you can not fininsh the airplane training in time (5-hr's) good luck, Eaglejet will tell you to read the contract first before you contact them that means you do now have to pay the extra training hours!!!!!! trust me they will delay you every singl time and will never have a back to back training that may help out in your progress.....you have to pay if you want to fininsh one day, be ready to fininsh training in min 5 month to 1-year, people have tried to get their money back but failed and gave up the whole thing and left with broken dreams and pokets. I know for a fact that ameriflight in so many law suits at the moment and soon a friend of mine is going to court for the same reasons, he called an attorney randomley about his case (Aviation lawyer) and the said they know about ameriflight and the lawsuits happening for the past 10-years at least.....Eagle jet and Ameriflight screw people specially new flight instructors, or comercial like yourself that want to gain more experience and quality of flying that can help them advance their aviation career, well that is not the case most or %90 of the time, their money come from foriengers who have the money some how and paid for it in full, they can not speak good english and they do not know how to fight back being in america now and provided a visa to stay and fly and if they shut up and pay some more hopefully they will be given the flight hours they promised...trust me I have met people, taught people who have been to Ameriflight thru eagle and they can not speak english right, they could not communicat in the radio and could not hold hdg. and alt. let alone fly a complex multi engine in a demanding cargo ops. chk. in their safety hsitory (very poor), my advice is to tough it out and flight instruct, save your money, ATP is a hundred time better place than eaglejet or ameriflight, you go to ameriflight when you ready to negotiate how much money they will pay you to work for them once you have the hours required and then you still do not need to go to a bad managed lower class pilots they think theY are IT, you have to have a very thick skin to deal with such managment and un-pleasant environment. Good luck to ya, hope this helped. I'm glad you asked around, this might save you from the worest experience in your avaition career. stick with the basics, and if money is no object go to a better known name and have them gurantee your completion time, and be real to yourself, can you master an aircraft that comlex in 5-hours? if yes then you do not need ameriflight nor eagle jet, ameriflight's newley hired captains and this quote is from their captains themself's require at least 20-30-hr's of training!!!!!!!!! to start flying the route and not solo either ( they fly with another capatin till they get it right), now you think you paid money to learn the basics and then learn more on line!! NO, THAT WILL NOT BE THE CASE, IF YOU QUIT, THEN NOT EVEN PARTIAL PAYMENT IS GOOD FOR YOU. you will be discouraged to quit so many times, and they are sure that you will give -up and go. Be carefull and good luck.