PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilots
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 00:12
papa2andcharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alisha - I wouldn't dare comment on your mental aptitude. I'll leave the posts you have previously written in this thread for others to decide themselves.

One thing strikes me (oh excuse me, freudian slip) though, it appears you're already salivating at the thought of getting a job in BFS once Manion has had his dirty way with us. How short sighted.

Lets take away the fact I think you are an imbecile for not understanding why the pilots were/are taking this course of action - when you get your job, and Manion comes next year looking for, say, 5 days annual leave from you - what's your plan going to be?

Do you think we'll care on this forum? Do you IALPA/BALPA/Union will want to know? Do you think your colleagues will help? What if he threats not to pay you for 6 weeks, until you give up the 5 days?

What if he employs some skivvy from "insert non-racial but looked down upon pilot country" to come to Belfast and do your flights while you "consider" his new contracts?

Oh but of course - it would never happen to ME! I mean I'll just do my work, keep the head down, say nothing, maybe look for my command in a couple of years. I mean, it's more than I'm getting paid at McDonalds, screw those other losers already there, they don't know they have it made.

Stupid pension - I'll be dead of radiation before I'll need that. What with my 900 (or more) hrs a year til I'm 65 I'll be glowing brighter than the maglite in my case!

Leave days? When the hell will I have time for that, got to make sure my name doesn't appear at the bottom of any annual flight hours league and draw attention to myself. Actually maybe I'll just ring crew control and see if there's any gaps for tomorrow...can never be too sure.

Pay? Phssst! No idea what my pay freeze is at a at the moment. I'm never at home, haven't seen the outside of an airplane for 3 months. Well, until next Tuesday that is, when I have to go to the hospital for surgery.....to have an A320 professionally removed from my ass.

Where does it stop?

Would you take my grave so quick?

PS. Good luck with the interview.