PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 2nd Oct 2007, 09:30
nijiggajigga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will I'm glad your ok..

Now, since I'm fed up with Pan Am..

I would do whatever I could to shut Pan Am down... While this particular incident was pilot-error.. it should be enough for those investors, the CAAC, and all other foreign pilots, to get a message through to Pan Am that they are a dangerous company.. this is no worse than forging documents (BTW since most of Class 1 can't pass their own airline's exams due to forged documents on Class 1 students' papers as a result of Pan Am's incompetence). So, since all of the instructors are on a nice little vacation again.. why don't some of you just stand up and go to the CAAC? Sneak into the hangar. Take pictures. Send them all over the internet. Singapore investors have internet too.

Someone should start a Wiki thread about BPIAA. That'll clearly show the rest of the world the hazards of flight training with corrupt management who value the size of their pockets over the quality and safety of their employees and students.

Basically, I have a strong belief that if no one does anyone to escalate this situation further, then it's only going to lead to the inevitable. Someone will crash, someone will die. It happens all the time in aviation.. however you all know damn well it's more likely when you have poor fuel, poor maintenance, low standards in training, document forging, private pilot training in IMC, unethical business practices, and lord knows what else; so what are you all waiting for?