PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 1st Oct 2007, 13:14
Wing Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fleet/Route Info Please

Hi All

I'm considering applying and just wondered if one of the current EY Airbus pilots could answer a couple of questions for me.

a) I've noticed that there are seperate postings for A330/40 and A320 FO vacancies. Can I assume that these fleets are operated independently with respect to pilots? Or, do you generally get a mix of A320/330/340 flying?

b) I have a wife and a 1 year old so I want to limit my time away. How many nights do you guys spend away every month? Is the 330 used on short haul routes? Can you bid for just short haul flying on the 330?

Ideally I would prefer to be able to fly a mix of 320/330/340. However, if thats not possible and there is a good mix of long and short haul on the 330/340 then I would prefer that to pure 320 short haul flying.

I would be most grateful if I could get some straight, honest answers to my questions.Im not interested in anyones opinion of whether EY is a good or bad company.

Thanks