PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2007, 08:46
Airhostessdream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bmi Interview Days

Hello robynbevis! I recently had my interview with BMI

please don't worry Bmi are fantastic, really friendly. It was the most easy airline interview that I have been too, best part was (Not sure If I can use the word on here) So I will say no stuck up attitudes or anything like that.

There is about 2 group work exercises, relly simple, as long as you communicate with your team, you don't have to lead it. Just have fun. I enjoyed it. And also think How you would want to be treated as a customer or would expect for the roleplay. Thats simple too.
You do get a math and english test, All I can say Is please revise a little currency coversions, adding and taking away sums etc.

Don't worry too much as If your scores are not so high, It is more down to your performance as a whole. As for the questions, look at it like someone is trying to get to know you, How would you handle things? What would you do for a customer? How do you feel about the job, certain things etc.
Just have a few examples prepared so your confident. Most airline interviews are similar. What was you asked at the last? I will let you know If I am successful.