PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hm Aerospace
Thread: Hm Aerospace
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2007, 05:50
Merdeka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It pays to have friends and good foes . . .

Yo Optim,

Agreed, why not Iraq and Iran unite against George Bush

I got friends everywhere man and with enemies like you I can live forever been down and out of Pprune for so long can't even type proper spellings anymore . . . kih kih kih.

neways, about the Illegals:- heard the man has a ship load of Myanmarese on a ship in Thai waters working on his ships without permit (so says me buddies in Myanmar). The coppers in LGK were laughing their head off at the drug cases and told me there were a few of these Myanmarese on HMA compound working as Gardeners or something WITHOUT PERMIT!!! They found out upon their visit there for the drug cases.

about the fight:- Very interesting apparently a bunch of rich kids there are really playing the owner like a puppet on the strings. Someone told me that these kids are always drunk during their ground school (clubbing every night). Then I went to Sheraton for a holiday, guess what? One of the managers is my long lost friend from 737 days in MAS He picked up the phone (3 days after the fact) and told me one of the boys was drunk in Sheraton and told him off - quote "Do you know who my father is?" Holy cow, I wonder? (some businessman in Shah Alam) must be one whom the owner is afraid of . . . Then my copper friends called me and said that this boy had a gang beat_up case with a waiter (victim) in Sheraton over a woman (waitress or something). The beauty was that the owner said EXPEL these drunkard students as they are bad products in the making. Everybody in School management said yes to this, but alas when the coppers pursued the case, the owner told the management to keep this student until he graduates . . . WOW what a fickle minded, money greedy IDIOT. Is this the kind of pilots HMA is producing? Drunkard Hooligan to join the airlines? Wonder what comes after 911? Drunkard Hooligan Pilot beats up his crew and passengers because they were flirting with his wannabee girlfriend the stewardess and the aircraft crashes into KLCC? God forbids Yo Mr. Zulhaimee Sir, when are you gonna take the MAS Cadets out of this hell hole???? don't just talk, do it!!! for God's sake they gonna be flying with me man . . . as though it's not enough that MAS has to retrain them to fly BASIC INSTRUMENTS, let alone expose them into this kind of SICK training environment.

Dear God, why have Thou allowed people like the owner of HMA to get his way and create so much potential air disasters with their products? what wrong have done in society to deserve such an irresponsible humans who take the destiny of innocent young men into his Arrogant and Ignorant hands?

Even us Decepticons have a heart
Megatron.