PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2007, 00:07
frame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, just be yourself.

I'm a male and I passed all the interviews. I had previous cabin crew experience, but they assess you on how you act, communicate and dress. If you dress to the point that you feel good, it helps with all the rest. Rent a suit if you have to. Looking your best helps with the competition as well as your confidence. During the days, dudes didn't really care about how they looked. Be prepared as well. Study the Emirates company, Dubai and certain interview questions. Put the time into it. If you want the job, position yourself by taking the time out and studying what you can. Be confident in yourself, it's a sales pitch but using your personality to do so. I have to say that the recruitment team is really good at picking the people that fit the job. If you don't have what they're looking for than your not gonna get it. To everyone.....ACT YOURSELF!!!!! You will become comfortable and likable. Don't think of what they want to hear as an answer, relate every answer to your previous experience, that way it is truthful and it doesn't sound like your trying to impress them. Think about if you were interviewing someone and say you asked them a questions such as " Name a time when you messed something up and your boss wasn't happy"
"Um, I can say that it has never happened to me"
Whatever.....
Be honest, it is all about you, not the person you think they want. They want to see you, the same way as the passengers do.
If anyone wants to PM me and ask questions, I would be more than happy to help them out.

Remember this though. We all have to make an effort to get somewhere. The competition is immense, so take your time out and knock the competition off the block.

Last edited by frame; 30th Sep 2007 at 00:26.