PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Real Deal at EK
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2007, 17:22
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts
And it's only a couple of months since he posted on here that he was in recruiting, training and checking and that others should watch out.
No, I didn't.

When a little upstart (who turned out to be a troll, my bad!!) had a go at me for picking up his obvious lies, I told him that those SUCH AS myself and others on this forum were his future Captains, recruiters, checkers etc. I made no claim to personally hold those positions, just told him that by coming on here he was addressing (and insulting) people he might have to deal with in the future.

Of course you, WTF, have taken it upon yourself to jump on anything I write and do your best to put it in an unflattering light. Apparently you've even decided lying to me is fair game. I'm really interested in exactly what it is I've done to you.

By the way rammo, I have never applied to Easyjet, I lied to you.
As you are so obviously unhappy at EK, I'd be interested to know why not. It's a great company that I enjoyed working for (because, and this is obviously something to be apologized for around here, I actually enjoy my job) , but Dubai is a lot closer to home.

PM me your mobile and I'll be happy to discuss it personally.