PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2007, 11:05
Hyena

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VS-LHRCSA

Totally see what your saying....if that is the case then it is very sad to see.

Qantas prides itself not only on its safety record but the service we provide as a company.
Much of that is thanks to the very hard work done by all crew at all bases, especially those in Australia who have spent a lifetime working with Qantas to deliver what we do.

I am not saying that Virgin does not offer excellent service, each airline offers something to everyone. But experience does count for a lot and with Airlines such as BA that experience is what they currently offer that many of the newer, younger airlines lack. And if retention is an issue at Virgin then that is something we still have against our competitors, except in LHR.
Everyone has their own opinion and I guess this is just mine.....

There must be a balance and until that is found then those passengers in our premium cabins who fly half way to Europe may get one level of service and on the final leg something in which they have not paid thousands of dollars/pounds to receive.....When we are continually recruiting for positions it makes it very hard to uphold the service standards which the company and passengers have come to expect.