PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2007, 07:16
Hyena

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gigs.

Sorry no idea on when it does not become cost effective to keep recruiting new staff.

As for how long they want crew to stay.....the feeling you get is they dont really care. Obviously nobody is going to admit to that, this would confirm there is a problem with the base. But certainly as crew you do feel that if you are thinking of leaving, the only concern is when and not why....... as they just need to know when, so they can get the next muppett in to take your place.

God I am begginning to sound like I hate Qantas....I guess until you sit down and look at it.....all that keeps you here is the love of your job and the great crew we get to work with....but for how long that will last falls with the individual I suppose. It's beginning to turn out that we were sold an Orange at the recruitment drive but its starting to look like a lemon....
Check out the recruitment website..... www.qantascabincrewuk.com its says we fly to European Cities......well I have only ever done that when being diverted for a medical......