PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - The initial outlay
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2007, 13:36
Farty Flaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OOseven has it right.
The industry needs pilots. They should be paying. Dont give me all that nonsense about debt. If you didnt have the money you should have worked until you did. I am a self improver, 15000 hrs, three tp ratings, three jet ratings (in the last six years) and have not paid for one. Why because i worked until I had enough money to pay for my licence. I worked again when jobs were thin in 2000. I have spent the same on my licences as you but only when I was able to. You got yourselves into debt to become pilots, your call. You now are ruining the industry by doing anything to get the jet rating.MOL is giggling away in his pikey office while all you silly people fund his company.

In 1999 I tried to stop people throwing money at the mcc course. Didnt happen. Desperation again. I didnt have to pay for , WHY BECAUSE I FOUGHT MY CORNER WITH THE CAA and if I had failed gone back abroad. The exemption rules for mcc are now in place thanks to pressure from people like me in 1999.What was the excuse then for those throwing money at it. Short sighted fools desperate to get in a jet.
Debt is only half the issue here. Ego plays a huge [art.

Bottom line if your not rich dont spend it.
There is a crew shortage .Fecking stop it you sad people.