PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabees & Recruitment II
Old 27th Sep 2007, 16:00
Matt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also wanted to point out an inaccuracy posted earlier that the WW and EF contracs are different - Havign signed both of them in the past I can say that they are not different but the other aggreements in place - predominantly affecting your rostering patterns and allowances days off etc. are different. I was in LHR EF pool then was offered Temp WW without askign for it.
Also somone asked for a typical roster at LGW - if they are still after it PM me and I'll send you mine as I am sure the poor moderator would have a fit if I posted 2 pages of A4 into this forum.
Good luck to all of you applicants out there (don't like to say Wannabe's as it makes me sound a bit superior).
Opps & Choice news for LGW is due this month but considering todays announcement on Longhaul aircraft purchases I'm sure all is to play for and change is on the horizon - A380 good god I feel a bit giddy at the propsect.
See all the new LGW crew soon.
I knwo a manager has said she wouldn't support moving LHR temps to LGW in the uture but she is one of many so don't take that as gospel.
I try to post more fact (or what we as crew are given as fact) on here than opinion but at the end of the day it is PPRUNE the RUNE bit standing fro Rumour Newtwork so take everything with a pinch of salt.
I reiterate though if you really want to work for BA hold out for EF if you want to but don't decline LGW if it's lookign like all you'll geet - it's still paid better than most (not LHR BA i know but still) and you too could be sat on a beach in BGI drinking Strawberry Daquiri's for £2 a pop - Heaven. Me right now I'm in TPA on my balcony having spent my 48 hours off tryign to shake a miserable cold i feel a bit giddy after all the beechams! Usually it'd be Busch Gardens though!
Happy flying!