PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft
Old 27th Sep 2007, 08:29
FourGreenNoRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't a number of those seem to have disappeared from this forum? Would it be a coincidence that they began to drift away when the new 'best contract in the industry' was unveiled by your wonderful management? Sometimes in life it is what isn't said that speaks volumes and the pro-NJE'ers who no longer leap to the company's defense are saying a lot by not being here.
You know that I dont disagree with a lot of things which are said here, but its so unbalanced. Only and only the bad things are discussed and are bent to prove the point. You are right, People need to know what is going on before they join. Yes its hard work, yes its business aviation, yes you are taxed flat 25% in CS and yes, 5% social in GB and yes the company is growing faster than is shold and yes, things are changing, and yes move on or dont apply if you dont like it.
Its just so exhausting to correct the disbalanced view which is leaving the wrong picture. This is pushing me into the Devils-Advocate position. But still, every post, which is starting on a informell note gets cluttered and ends up over and over again from the same people writing the same stuff as long as its prevents people from joining.

Boaring! Thats why most posters leave PPRUNE.