PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba 054 near miss or ufo
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2007, 07:04
self loader 54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
earth to god(s)...

Well in closure …. To end it how it began….hopefully ….. I am a FEMALE (surprise surprise)….. very ex-PPL of LONG ago …. Happy to fly BACKSEAT with a GREAT sense of HUMOUR that it seems all you lack – used to friendly pilots but these days they are all too swollen headed to think themselves human. I don’t drink but do get extremely stressed out (my age you see!) from all this incredible abuse the industry is chucking at ALL of us for the sake of dividends or some stupid security regulation someone dreamed up probably when high on pot….. because I don’t think many of you people enjoy being shut up they way you are now either (or are you that anti-social), but I would imagine you would enjoy a bit of god-treatment from your passengers so I imagine you are unhappy….. and YES it was quick and YES I am now getting short-sighted (age thing again) and wasn’t wearing my glasses….. don’t need or want to see anything ……. so maybe it wasn’t that close LEGALLY but far too close for my poor little (ageing) heart to accept easily. All these seats are practically up my nose – bad breaths coming at me from neighbours (I’m short also!)….. now the free space out my window is being invaded with biz fliers who are (or will soon be) out of control…. And more will come – far more!

Yes did anyone in fact read the FT article by one female who is proud that she has her biz jet licensed in the US so she can avoid the strict instrument ratings of EU!! What else will these people do …. Anyone know how to get a cheap forged licence to fly a biz jet?

I suspect regulations are going to get to the point where you will be allocated a strict take-off time/route and no more than x will be allowed per day – no matter what airport you take off from or land at. At least I hope so because the system just can’t manage 1000 more of anything right now. Just as long as the Brits don’t manage it cause I have never seen anything as big a disaster as the transport system in their country.

So guys and dolls……yes there are ‘doll’ pilots….. get a sense of humour – REALLY! Life is about enjoying it not being so full of hot air that you think yourself above being NORMAL! You’ll die of stress and I will be in the back seat praying for my life…..

And ease up on your god complex. Not much fun for us humans. Especially the little old lady humans.