PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My story so far... (0 to CTC Cadet)
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2007, 04:37
yellowsubmarine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I'm sorry....i am not not one of those peopple on this site who has a burning desire to make a mockery out of anything that they dont agree with, and you seem like a charming fellow and clearly you are very content with your life, which is great.

However I don't quite have the restraint that 'Kiwi' clearly posses therefore please don't hold this rant against me.

The majority of people on this site and especially in this forum are struggling down the long, hard road to becoming a proffesional pilot. You are not the first person in the world to go through the process of flight training, please realise that everyone on this site understands and knows the varying forms of training there are avaiable. Therefore we do not need your detailed acounts of what you went through....step by emotional step.

Some people undertake this training with some pretty adverse circumstances, I personally take my hat off to anyone trying to train as a pilot and be a parent at the same time. I am sure that your story does little to reassure these people who face real difficulties that their toil will all be worth in the end. But rather serves to make them envious of someone who has it so easy. Your story is heartwarming at best and nauseating.....would be a fairer assesment.

What i'm getting at, if anything at all is that your post was pointless, which in turn makes this post pointless, so i'm going to stop. I sincerely hope your journals do the same.

All of that said no offence intended!