PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inverted roll with C-172????
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2007, 01:18
Cloud Basher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any aircraft can be aerobatted. However ONLY those aircraft that are certified for aerobatics should be aerobatted. You are a fcukwit if you aerobat anything that is not approved for aero's. Yes that means I am calling those on this list that aerobat spamcans not approved for it. All this is, is an ego thing and shows the poorest lack of airmanship.

Also it usually seems to be those who are not trained in aerobatics that do this! As most aerobatic pilots I know would never aerobat anything but those approved (there will always be exceptions and perhaps I chose to hang around with those who know their own and the aircrafts limitations).

Pilot DAR I am glad you are in Canada as there is very little chance of me ever hiring a non-approved aircraft you have aerobatted but for the sake of others here, can you please list the rego numbers and types of non approved aircraft you have aerobatted so I can make sure that I NEVER fly in them. Whilst you are at it can you also list the numbers of those your mates have aerobatted as well.

Whilst you may think you haven't done any damage it is cumulative and some day some poor sod will be flying the aircraft, hit a bit of turbulant and then wonder why his wings clap above his head.

Pure idiocy.

As for a barrel roll being 1G that is also false. It is +ve G the whole way and you have to pull up into it and out of it, which is greater than 1G. Have a think about it, the aircraft is accelerating vertically and so there HAS TO BE more than 1G applied!!!!!!!! Basic friggen physics.

And I agree with Pitts 2112, it was a CRAP 8 point hesitation roll if the maps on the back seat never moved!