PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2007, 00:03
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things are working out...

PBL was almost convincing me that I and millions of other Brazilians didn't see what we saw...
I thought that maybe I was becoming delusional and needed to see a psychiatrist...

Actually, it was 17th August, and I had confirmation from my contact whose colleagues were at the deposition that the TAM president was talking about H2F3 Revision 2, which is why I got a little impatient with you and marciovp yesterday about using the wrong designation.
I understand PBL, actually I have a lot of respect for you. But, you know...different cultures...Germans love details and precision...

I may disappear from this great group for a while after 9/29 because I will be flying to the USA in vacation (Boeing 767-400 and Embraer 145...among others). But so that this is not constructed as a preference I have flown A320s with great satisfaction. Let me clarify, when I say I will be flying and I have flown I mean I will be there, in the back, squeezed in my chair without leg space...

Just as a news: The CPI of the House ended today with a report. It has the government party in the majority so they held fours controllers and the two US pilots responsible for the Lagacy X Boeing disaster and they
did not have any conclusion about the TAM one. Not a critical word about the government agencies, Ari Force, equipments, softwares and airports. And nothing about demilitarizing the Air Traffic Control.

Sometimes Brazil embarasses me...

Regards to all.