PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft
Old 26th Sep 2007, 21:54
Riker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizantin,

I have a few friends at NJE (so I am familiar with the situation) and I will be applying. Until now I have had family issues that have made changing jobs difficult. But that's my personal business. I would like to see things get better at NJE too - there should always be progressive improvement in wages/compensation as the company continues to do better. I am not a communist - I agree that all employees should benefit from growth and increased profits. I started this thread because I was excited about the potential opportunities to fly 7Xs and other aircraft at NJE one day. Growth of the 7X fleet at NJE can only be a good thing for the pilot group - right?

With your condescending language and tone, you sound unhappy or dissatisfied. That's too bad. Sure, NJE is far from perfect and it could always get better in a myriad of different ways - no organization is perfect and the money could always be better. Perhaps you should go work for BA, EasyJet or Ryanair and move on to supposedly greener pastures if you are unhappy.

It is always easy to focus on the negatives instead of celebrating or highlight some of the positives (especially relative to other choices out in the market). I started this thread because I wanted to highlight what I thought was a positive for existing and future pilots at NJE. Sorry that you disagree.