PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft
Old 26th Sep 2007, 21:50
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you know all the detractors are ex-employees? You don't.

How do we know you even work for the company? Unless you are prepared to prove it I think we should treat your own remarks with the same degree of scepticism that you want us to apply to any anti-NJE comments. Only fair, no?

If you do work for them then you know very well that there are plenty of people within the ranks who have lots of bad things to say about it. Somewhat hypocritical of you to announce on here then that less than 50% of what the naysayers write is true. Is that a figure based on exhaustive research or one chosen because it sounds good? I suspect the latter but hey, I'm just the suspicious type.

You are right about one thing and that is that it seems to be the same people who are anti-NJE. But wait a second, isn't it also the same people who deny anything is wrong with the company? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't a number of those seem to have disappeared from this forum? Would it be a coincidence that they began to drift away when the new 'best contract in the industry' was unveiled by your wonderful management? Sometimes in life it is what isn't said that speaks volumes and the pro-NJE'ers who no longer leap to the company's defense are saying a lot by not being here.

Let us not forget that PPRuNe is not the only forum available to NJE crew. There are French, Dutch, Portuguese and English forae. Are you telling me those were set up because all is sweetness and light in NJE? We both know the answer to that one. If it were all as sunny as some would have us believe there would not be a campaign among the crew to organise a union. Sure, the company are playing dirty and will delay the inevitable but it's just that, inevitable. Why do the crew feel they need the protection of a union? It's the best contract in the business, no?

By belittling CL300's figure of 10,000 euro a month you are really displaying your lack of knowledge of the real bizjet world. People make that sort of money in the civilised world without having to 'fly their arse off'. Maybe you're a little jealous because you're not one of them? CL300 is more than capable of handling the flying at NJE, I'd wager he's done it for longer than you, but even he is showing signs of unhappiness. He's just too polite to say so for now.