PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bell 412
Thread: Bell 412
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2007, 15:20
Um... lifting...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shawn-
I apologize for my ill-mannered and poorly-informed countryman.

Dan-
Do you have any idea who Shawn Coyle is? No, of course you don't. So, before you embarrass yourself further, here's a start:

http://www.helicopterseminars.com/Staff/ShawnCoyle

Be sure to pour yourself a nice coffee and then click on the 'resume' link. It's long, and it's comprehensive.

The only person on this thread who has an issue with intellect is you. Probably pretty hard to fly with that Cadillac-sized chip on your shoulder. So you've flown Hueys and H-60s. Who hasn't? I haven't flown a quarter of the types Shawn has flown, but I've still flown over four times as many as you have. I flew day-in and day-out with Marine aviators in a joint squadron for three years. They came from every community in the Marine Corps and we talked a lot about these sorts of things... daily. It wasn't one night of beer and bullsh*t with a Lance Corporal in a club somewhere, which is apparently where you get your information. In all that time, never once did any of these Marine aviators refer to a rotorhead as you have.

What you've demonstrated on this thread is that you're argumentative, poorly informed and don't know how to define what you're talking about. You also can’t take constructive criticism gracefully. People have tried to be pleasant to you and you respond by acting like an infant. There are reasons the Army doesn’t send guys like you on exchange assignments… two of them are called 'manners' and 'maturity', both things you don’t have.

While I could attempt to explain things to you as several of us have tried to do, I don't think it's worth the effort.

Dan, repeating yourself louder and louder doesn't make anyone think you're right. What it does do is tell them that you're not here to learn anything... you just want to stir the pot and show people how important you are. I saw enough clowns just like you in a quarter-century in uniform to know one when I see one.

You owe Shawn an apology.

Last edited by Um... lifting...; 26th Sep 2007 at 16:12.