PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft
Old 26th Sep 2007, 15:13
Riker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJE offers a far better package than many airlines or charter operators out there (much better than the Charter operator I currently work for). Pay is competitive, schedules are reasonably fixed, route variety is ever-changing, excellent domicile policy for pilots, airplanes are advanced (even the Bravo is nicer than my Lear) and well-kept and job security is better than a lot of operators out there. NJE is not perfect - but neither is any airline or similar operation. Perfection is elusive in the aviation business - DON'T EXPECT TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS....

With all of that said, there are many jobs out there much worse than flying a Falcon 7X around the world for NJE (after flying the Bravo or XLS for a few years - that's fine with me if I ever get hired). No way I will fly for Ryanair or EasyJet to the same destinations over and over again with a mix of earlies and lates. No way I will ever move to Dubai and feel like a poor person for the rest of my life relative to everyone else there. I want to live in Europe and not in Asia, Africa or the Middle East.

NJE offers a viable alternative for many people - and now people will have the ability to fly even nicer airplanes. Instead, people will always look for the negatives and never acknowledge some glaring positives. This website is full of bitchy people - I have come to expect that now.