PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft
Old 26th Sep 2007, 08:20
FourGreenNoRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NET salary can differ in other countries without double-tax-agreement. The Danish and the French could sing this song. For some nations 25% plus 5% is better than what gets deducted at home. If you didnt pay taxes so far with the old contract: good for you, bad for others . . (it used to be the Number 1 on the NTA Pilots wishlist, to go onshore).
Best deal in the industry? Well, the overall package is allright if you include the gateways and the stable roster and the flying-fun. Salary is better elsewhere, but as long as they find people (The best? I doubt it a lot) they have no need to react.
For me personal I couldnt sit two weeks in Moskau or one of the other fun places in the snow or in the sand and fly everyother day, the more in money (off-shore, untaxed, insurance?, pension?) can not make up with this.
And the few real good deals seem to be hard to get, if you are not willing to spend two weeks away from home, or the aircraft is based far away from home . . .