PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2007, 17:49
Lemurian

Sun worshipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob21
I don't claim anything here as truth, but yes, I can permit myself to be open to the possibility of mechanical failure. I am also open to the possibility of pilot error. You are the one claiming my theory is one to a million.
I was referring to this :
So, again, IMHO "desacelera" replied by a "não dá" is an indication that something wrong happened with the right TL, not a simple "forgotten TL" thing...
As I said, it could have been about anything.

Finally, you claim I didn't answer any of your tecnical questions. This is not a contradiction? Why would someone like you want to know anything from the last one here who can know anything?
Actually, they were technical points which have never been picked-up by either of you. Not discussed, not answered. You just switched onto another angle.

As for cuecas, mine are quite safe as I have not concentrated on just ONE possibility - i.e a faulty TLA feed-back - in order to exonerate the flight crew.
I hope I have shown that I've kept a much larger picture in mind.

As you are in the mind for reading, please have a look at THIS FAA study on "The interfaces between flight crews and modern flight deck systems"
Maybe then you'd understand some of our concerns, although it is rather long.

Regards
P.s : Sorry, PBL, I stole it from your archives, but you already know that I have been a rather keen reader of your works.