PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2007, 20:06
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks and more...

Thanks Rob21, we are both Brazilians and we agree as to the meanings of the words. This ought to carry some weight...

Now PBL, here was in the news with names and all. Go and ask Mr. Yannick Malinge from Airbus...Perhaps he can help you... I hope.

Castro confirmou ainda que, em alguns meses, todos os aviões da TAM estarão equipados com o software FW3, que serve para avisar os pilotos quando a manete (equipamento que controla a velocidade da aeronave) está fora do lugar. "Dentro de pouco tempo teremos esse software em todas as nossas aeronaves, vai ser um instrumento a mais de segurança."
Em depoimento à CPI, na quinta-feira passada, o vice-presidente de segurança de vôo da Airbus, Yannick Malinge, disse que o software FW3 era recomendável, mas não necessário.
Oh my...I am tire of translating from the Portuguese buy... let´s try again. Rob21, please help. I am doing this of course knowing that PBL will not accept it. I have no idea why he is so adamant to deny this...

Castro (from TAM) confirmed that in a few months, all TAM airplanes will have the software FW3 that warns the pilots when the TL (equipment that controls the plane´s speed) is not in the proper place. "Within a short time we will have this software in all our planes, it is going to be an instrument to increase security", Talking with the CPI, last thursday, the vice president for flight security at Airbus, Yannick Malinge, said that the software FW3 was recommended, not mandatory."

Well PBL, I also appreciate your posters since you are much more of an expert than I am. But why don´t you trust what I say? Have I lied to you before?...

Regards.