PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 23rd Sep 2007, 23:50
whizzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response

Camel...nice to see you back on here..ive missed our two way tussle !!!

Dont you think that the current pilot pool are to blame for current conditions seeing as it was you who excepted all the changes?? Im not taking potshots but responding to your views..which at one point were blaming every new pilot who joins RYR because they want to get on and progress their career...as i said...only one group of pilots to blame if the conditions are so poor !! ...Everyone is entitled to their view which i respect but if things are so bad im surprised there are not more RYR pilots on here complaining..And if you are working for pittence then im still struggling to work out why you havent in the last 6 years moved onto bigger and better things?? With your experience im sure you would be snapped up in a shot by the "better" airlines who are still looking to increase their pilot pool.

Also a point well made by Diamond...its not just about the money..hell if i wanted to make more money i would have stayed in my previous job. Lets be grateful here...we could be nursing sick and dying people for pittence or sweepig the streets !!!

Als Diaomnd i have posted on this thread somewhere about my Sim assesment.....i would cut and paste but i have an early start in the morning..sorry..if you have any questions please pm me if you want.

Laters Whizzer