PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 23rd Sep 2007, 00:05
Diamond_Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CamelhAir,

I am presuming you are a Ryanair pilot? What was your level of experience when you joined up (hours)? How much 'training' debt did you start your employment with? Did you pay ( ) for your type rating like the rest of us potential cadets will have to? How long have you been flying the line for them? Was this the only opportunity you had at the time to become an airline pilot/further your career? Had you gone in thinking things would be better than what they actually were? How many airlines have you tried to escape to since you've been with Ryanair? Based on your views, I'm assuming this is something you're actively trying to do? How many hours do you have with Ryanair? Are you on a Brookfield contract? What was your take home last month? (Translated into £'s if you get paid in another currency).

There's a few questions there. All pretty straight forward. I'd appreciate it if you could answer them. It might help to give us a more objective view on your plight.

Everyone else,

I attended the open day. I had a call up for selection a week or so ago and I'll be along to EMA soon. I've booked some sim time with VA on the Classic for next week to get an early heads up on Jet ops etc.

Been greasing up on tech questions but to reiterate other requests, advice on specific areas would be most welcome.

Good luck to everyone

Last edited by Diamond_Dog; 23rd Sep 2007 at 00:20.