PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10 Downing Street - Military Deaths Petition
Old 22nd Sep 2007, 19:30
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Illinformed? I have 28 inches of legal files relating to my 9 year action against the MoD, and I've dragged a stn cmdr before the small claims court. Trust me my little learned friend.. illinformed I aint.

Offensive? Rather that than being a sanctimonious tit (thats you by the way).

Arrogant? Granted, but justifiably so.

Ignorant? Here' a tip. Never ask a question or make a statement you don't know the answer to. I wonder how many hours you gave up to collect for the Legion, service charities, design and print leaflets, and to help disabled (for many reasons) squaddies get to the shops, doctors and to British Legion legal clinics last year without shouting about it.

Now. If you want to allow this to descend into a pi$$ing contest, fine.. crack on. But please feel free to check back and once again. My sentiment was aimed at a factual innacuracy (which I stand by) and comments about a wank tosspot organisation (again, which I stand by). At no stage did I say anything to insult the lady who has in the most awful of circumstances, lost her brother. As I heard mention earlier.. he might be in better hands now, but I'm sure she'd rather he was still in 'ours'.

Finally, and before I rest, you pious tit, kiss my big hairy ex rockape arse.

(I will call that not suffering fools gladly, you will call it arrogance. Thats quits I feel).