PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10 Downing Street - Military Deaths Petition
Old 22nd Sep 2007, 16:07
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its your opinion chum (thankfully, my annual assessments were a little more informed that yours), just as I'm entitled to mine. I may come across as arrogant, but I'd say in return, you're an assumptive pillock who doesn't know me from Adam, or of my 'tale'. So please don't start making knee jerk reactions about me, based on some posts on an internet site, simply because I don't tell the world.

If you look back, you'll see that my issue with the post to which I responded was a simple one, I had two in fact.. one related to a factual point and one a more subjective one, about those wankers at MFaTW. I was polite, I wasn't insulting to the woman and all I got was grief from some prissy scroat who decided that my opinion wasn't worth salt and that anyone who had the temerity to make a contra point on this should surely be cast into hell.

Well, here's a thing. I've earned the right to express my opinion about the MoD, and the way the MoD treats its people, and I know a little about the judicial process involved here too. However unpalatable it might be to you, I'll express that as I see it. I was still polite.. well, as polite as gnr can be, but if you don't like it.. oh well.

(edited to make it polite)

Last edited by Al R; 22nd Sep 2007 at 16:39.