PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10 Downing Street - Military Deaths Petition
Old 22nd Sep 2007, 00:11
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Well you had your chance Al R, and you come out with ever more spleen venting. You seem to be implying that you were attacking, sorry questioning, not Chappie, but MFAW, though I didn't see a single question in your first post, simply a tirade about coroners, hijacking and caveats. From where I am your posts are both out of order, especially on this thread. Do you ever stop to read what you have written before you post? You seem to be filled with a lot of anger, and I am the first to admit that there is a lot to be angry about if one is serving in HM Forces at the moment. But directing that anger against someone who has suffered as Chappie has, and still finds the strength to campaign for those still serving and their loved ones is simply bizarre. All she said was that she would contact those in MFAW that she knows to support this petition. I don't know if she belongs to MFAW herself, as if it matters. She wasn't pushing their agenda, merely trying for them to support this campaign. I suggest a lot more sitting on your hands while you assess things, for you seem to be shooting at the wrong target IMHO. Whether Chappie wishes to respond to you is up to her. I'm done. Oh, except to say that I know that Chappie also supported the Headley Court campaign as well. Check the thread, check her previous posts and you will see where she is coming from. Something that you might better have done before you posted here, perhaps?