PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2007, 14:54
AAE747Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverjet recruitment day

Hello

I had my interview yesterday for Silverjet, and this is how the day went.

The applicants were split into 2 groups, one group went into a small room where a presentation on the company was made, and you introduced yourself to the group and the assessors. The other group were immediately taken in 3's into a room to be interviewed. I was asked 3 questions, which were based around scenarios and I had to give specific examples relating to my experience.

The 2 groups then swapped over and the assessors returned to the waiting area and read out a list of names. I was fortunate to be in the group who had passed the first stage. the other group were sent home.

Next, the remaining applicants were split in half again and we commenced our group exercise, where there was about 6 of us in each group.

Again, we returned to the waiting area to wait for a list of names to be read.

This time, i had not passed this stage, and was sent home. My friend who was with me got through and was told to come back in an hour for her 2-2-1 interview. She will find out on Monday if she was successful.

The day included a lot of waiting around, and was a bit backwards to be honest (most applicants agreeing with this). It looks like a great company to work for, however it might not appear that easy to get in, and a lot of applicants that were invited for the interview, left a lot to be desired.

We were told they have had 15,000 applications so far, and recruited 123 people. So they are obviously looking for something in particular....

Hope this helps and good luck to anyone with an interview