PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurofighter a dud - London plans to reduce order for obsolescent fighter
Old 21st Sep 2007, 14:32
Like-minded

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh my, a load of CRAB types and pilots sniffing up my arse, but I've just done a kulbit and and am doing a 6-G dive, inverted, cockpit to cockpit....

The Rafale radar is not working. The RBY2 is a pathetic dead end machine, which is why Rafale is selling like a flying anvil. Word is, Morrocco will buy 36 used F-16s for 1.4 billion euros than shell out another billion or so for the French turd holster...

And with the arguments on here, it's like all of you are padawans to the ultimate Daft Lord - Jackonicko, who's making an absolute ass of himself on Keypubs forums.

The EF AESA is not working. And it does not even have as many capabilities as the APG-77, which will soon be superseded by the 80, which is said to have three times the range of any AESA radar existing, according to an AF commander.

Please be serious, any medium sized country has a flying AESA, mainly of AWACS type, the Swedes have it, even the Chinese have it, the difference is whether it is fighter portable, and whether even the Pakistanis, who are generally of the beggary type, would accept it (which they didn't for the Chinese AESA, which looks like it's made in Detriot, nuff said).

The 80 is a true 4th gen AESA, able to direct energy attacks against opposing aircraft and sort out their avionics like Millwall types working over mouthy Spurs fans after Suds Sunday.

And I cannot believe some mealy mouthed fella is actually dissing the F-22, the plane that an astonished RAAF exchange pilot said that he could put a missile on even though he sees it outside his cockpit, and couldn't see on radar at whichever range, and which is known in aerophile circles to be loafing around in airshows but still putting on a spectacular display. Once in a while, the pilot gets bored, and pulls a 10 G right 180 degree bank and turn in something like 2 seconds, it's on Youtube...

Any the bridge, it's just been polished, and with the high tracked traffic, me thinks you can levy a nice toll for that one...