PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 4
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2007, 12:11
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N707ZS - My post isn't based on Speculation and titltatle but nearly 20 years as a business analyst in the airline business and of course looking at the data.

Contrary to what your post implies folks are driving up to NCL and down to LBA otherwise where have all MME pax gone. With regard to GSM well see hope I am wrong but I forcasted the demise of BMI BABY at MME and was shot down for that again shortly after the BRU route start up I said things were not looking good and again was attacked and a couple of months ago posted that GSM would go down to one based aircraft and well the rest is history. This is not based on titletattle as you put it put analysing the data available and contacts in the industry.

I am not putting MME down ive said its a good little airport but simply can't compete with its bigger EXPANDING neighbours not my opinion N7 but fact. If you have any evidence to the contrary then that would be more constructive than your ignorance of the facts. To simply burry your head in the sand and ignore the problems facing MME is not going to help.