PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2007, 11:01
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will read...thanks and...my friend...

Lemurian, be sure that I will read the books you recommended, BOAC I have been in contact with my friend who intermediated the letter and this is what he said:

Decididamente, o que há entre Aviadores, neste sentido, é uma profunda dicotomia entre os que aceitam com mais naturalidade o chamado Auto Flight System, grupo no qual eu me encontro, e os que mesmo sabendo que trata-se de um processo irreversível, ainda assim amaldiçoam quaisquer conquistas tecnológicas.
Trata-se, portanto, de uma curiosidade; porque sendo assim, este último grupo não deveria voar! É o que eu penso!
É difícil? Sem dúvida é, muito, eu concordo. Mas, mesmo assim, fazer o que?
É difícil? Sem dúvida é, muito, eu concordo. Mas, mesmo assim, fazer o que?
Passei a mensagem "as was", sem examiná-la. Assim sendo, vou conversar com um amigo meu que é instrutor de Airbus A320. Vejamos no que dá!
Aparentemente, o redator exagerou e me parece que o texto carece de precisão de conceito.
Voltamos a este assunto,
Um abraço,

Marcio
For sure there us among aviators, in this sense, a deep dichotomy between the ones who accept as being natural the so called Auto Flight System, a group where I belong, and the ones that even knowing that this is an irreversible process, still demonize any technological progress,
This is indeed a curiosity because if this is the casem this last group should not be flying. This is what I
Think.
This is dificult? No doubt it is, very, I agree. But even though what should we do?
I passed to you the letter "as was" without examining it. Now I am going to talk with a friend of mine who
Is instructor of the Airbus A320. Let´s see what will transpire!
Apparenty the letter writter exagerated and itseems to me that the text lacks the precision of concepts.
We will return to the subject,
Embrace

Last edited by marciovp; 21st Sep 2007 at 15:06. Reason: To translate