PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your rudest pax?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2007, 16:17
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Clearly Britain is not respected anymore but we can only blame the government for letting so many people through our gates and onto our tiny island!!"

May i just ask you nicely you don't tar everyone with the same brush... I am half british as far as i'm concered, but i'm still one of those "so many people" who came through this country's gates many years ago. Although i have paid my taxes since Day 1 and worked so hard to get to where i am today, i still shiver when someone like you makes a statement like that.
As for "Britain is not respected anymore", well i would say that is a bit out of line as well... I have so many friends who are british and they are genuine nice people and i care about them a lot, but i absolutely dislike the "british chavs". I work with wonderfull polish people, well educated, but i dislike almost all my flights to Poland just because the majority of pax are rude and ignorant. And then we have some house owners in France who use a low fares cost airline to get there but still have champaigne tastes for beer money... Can you see where i'm going with this...?

I personally feel offended by your comments. And i believe that absolutely EVERYWHERE you will find people who are being slagged off just because they come from a country that has a negative side to it (we don't seem to hear and remember the good things, only the bad ones).

Take care