PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air New Package
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2007, 14:20
scanscanscan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again...Gulf Air has "Previous"...The 737 Captains widow (Omani) was required to wait outside the CEO office for four days to get his accident insurance....The Australian widow was forced to fight for several months for her husbands accident insurance.
I joined Gulf Aviation in April 1974 with Rad...we flew out from the Uk together...he helped me convert my FAA Atr to the UK ATPL...we worked together until May 2000 when I was retired...never a cross word...never heard him curse...never saw him angry...never saw him late for a flight..or involved in any incidents or tape violations...dead reliable...totally honest...what you saw was what you got...have not seen him for a couple of years...world is not a worse place for having him pass through...guess he has seniority on me now in the new place...that will please him...my family and I all miss him...the Brit club will look empty for us without him....safe journey old friend...island reserve fuel and do not forget to put the wheels down...you are remembered with honour by the people that care.