PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 20th Sep 2007, 10:09
gigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kids still dont get it do yah! good luck with your eba if mam crews your flights dont try to say i did not warn you all.....including miss shawanka's last post......you all have been told a basic indication of projected cost savings of having cheaper crews crew traditioal l/h flying including foremost the 380.......you have been prewarned re scabs....all this is only to ask that to assist this not happening is to lobby that s/h can join l/haul inion to help us help you......fxxxxxk you guys dont need geoff to fxxxk you over your all doing a great job on your own...... if a f/a earns 50k a year pls slip money the slip money is tax free,id have to earn the equal of 75k to make up my s/h pay in the real world and im paid less than you for more productivity.....no i voted no to reginal....again good luck.....why you guys attack is beyond me maybe strike breakers is all fun n games for you all????????????? gigs an faaa member s/haul f/a who does attend meetings and hates typing , spell check n idiots.

Last edited by gigs; 20th Sep 2007 at 10:49.