PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Video footage of TAP A310 in extreme low flying turn at airshow
Old 20th Sep 2007, 04:12
Plastic Bug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya Know, being your basic ground pounder, I refrained from calling all you nay sayers a bunch of "you know whats" based on what I saw in the first video of the so called missed approach demonstration.

I didn't see the part where he circled around and, well, buzzed the camera man/person, or so it seemed until this evening.

Maybe if people referenced the particular snip they were looking at (there are titles, not in english, but you can figure it out), things may cool down a bit. I mean, the first example posted didn't look that bad at all. Only when you get curious and start clicking on other links (which are easy to think are the same as the other links these days) do you get an idea that maybe somebody left the reservation for a bit.

The particular video that got my attention was No.2 Pt.2. That's the one after the initial "M/A" where he circles back around dirty for another flyby.

Looked a little squirrely there.

The gear up fly by in another video looked a bit shaky as well, but what do I know? I just make sure that the wings stay on.

Be good folks, and if ye can't be good, don't get caught!

PB