PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2007, 00:39
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

flyingnewbie10, I understand better where you are coming from now. Rob21, it is nice to have you here. I feel less alone...I corrected some
words in my poster. Yes pane means failure, malfunction. The portuguese
word "pane" has the proper meaning...and better.

After 650 hours of training, it's about bloody time. Why not ? Any idiot can fly !
I trust what the pilot said from his experiences. Letīs not shot the messenger. Or do you think that all pilots who had the TAMīs problems were also idiots?...

As I said... Heavy artillery shells already falling.

You have been warned, MarcioVP.
I know, I know... but I am not going to allow these people to blame all the pilots who had these serious problems?

The post you copied (/) was so outrageous that the only thing I can say is that your friend -who is just going operational after 650 hours- must be dumber than the computer he flies.
Again shooting the messenger. This was a expontaneos letter from someone who is a pro. Would you say that all pilots who had these problems are dumber that the computers in the A320?

Actually this is what he is saying...that the computers fly the plane, not him... I guess AB believes that pilots are dumber...than their computers.

And after all: How did you get this, MarcioVP ? Is it a friend of yours ?

I have a good friend just retired pro pilot who has flown many, many different planes and many airlines in his pro life. A very serious and competent guy. He corresponds with many colleagues pilots many of them he trained. In this correspondence he received this letter of a friend pilot who is working in China. He is entitled to his opinion and he did not impressed me as being dumb...

Last edited by marciovp; 20th Sep 2007 at 00:45. Reason: typo