PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Legion Campaign
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2007, 20:15
9.81m/s/s

Done. I don't think it is too much to expect fair treatment, housing and in the case of injuries sustained due to service, just compensation. Those who do get injured are not out to become millionaires at the Govt's expense, they want sufficient payment to enable them to pay for care/rehabilitation/housing work for wheelchair and accessibility etc. Furthermore, this needs to see them through the rest of their lives as many will not be able to work again!!! The public do I hope realise that we do not have the luxury of not turning up for work because we don't like where we are going or what we are doing. Many people have said to me that if I don't agree with it then I should have the courage of my convictions and just leave....... great, what a naive and puerile attitude. What about the family that I support and the mortgage I am paying off....? And the fact that I do still believe that UK mil is the most professional outfit in the world with the nost talented people doing the bidding of morons !!!!