PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 24th Nov 2001, 03:48
Roc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RVR 800,

I agree! Alot of people out there believe that we (USA) should refrain from this war on terrorism because it will only spawn more future OBL's. However, these are the same bunch who said the Iraqi Republican guards would make "mincemeat" of the US Marine's, they also were on this very web-site 4 weeks ago telling us how the Taliban would decimate the Allied forces as they did the Russians and English a couple hundred years ago, their Grandfathers were most definately the same people who pleaded with Chamberlain to pacify Hitler. Well we did a "number" on Adolph and Tojo and I have'nt seen thousands of Junior Adolph's terrorizing the world since 1945. In a word, many of these "experts" are really scared and afraid, and to them it sounds intellectually superior to preach against war, but others of us who actually will have to fight know better.
Back to the original thread....I would assume that this pilot said alot of wrong things at his interview at the US Embassey, and that is what lead to his current situation. By the way, as an American I could give 2 **** @ what alot of these third world cra&holes have to say about why these terror attcks occured. The US didn't divide Palestine, or set up colonies in Africa and the middle East, but were often blamed for it. Take care of the situation yourselves, lets see what enlightened solutions for solving the middle-east problems spawn forth from Ghana, Syria, Libya, etc......If it were up to me I'd like to see the rest of the world take care of its own business and stop whinning when the US doesn't give you a big enough hand-out!!!!! I feel much better now! Thank You